CNC („the Company“ or „CNC“), makes every effort to protect your personal data when it processes it. In addition to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR“ or „General Regulation“), we are governed by the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act 110/2019 Coll.
We only process any personal data we collect for justified purposes, for a limited period of time and using the highest possible level of security.
By using this website, you agree to CNC’s policy on the handling of personal data. This policy may be amended by posting a new version on this page.
The controller of your personal data is:
CNC Praha spol. s r.o.
phone: +420 261 710 034
The protection of the personal data of our customers, all partners and employees is our priority in the context of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, we present below our policy on the processing of personal data. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us via the web form on this website or at the email contacts provided.
Below you will find information on what personal data we process about our customers, visitors to our website, the legal titles of the processing and for what purposes we use it, whether we are in the role of controller or processor, whether we can transfer the data to someone and an instruction on your rights related to the processing of personal data, including the possibilities of exercising them.
Why and on what legal basis we process your personal data:
We process the personal data of our customers, employees and partners generally on the basis of the performance of a contract, legitimate interest or the performance of a legal obligation if the law requires us to do so (e.g. Act 89/2012 Coll., 235/2004 Coll., 563/1991 Coll. and others). In our role as controller, we only process the data we need to process your order and deliver services in case you are our customer (performance of a contract), in case you are our employee, the data necessary for the management of employment law (performance of a legal obligation). On the basis of legitimate interest, we process, for example, your identification and contact data and data on the services ordered for the purpose of protecting legal claims and for our internal records or control. Our legitimate interests here are the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
In order to protect legal claims, protect our assets and our internal records and control, we process your data for the duration of the limitation period of 10 years and one year thereafter with respect to claims made at the end of the limitation period. In the event of the initiation of judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and the remainder of the limitation period after its conclusion.
Furthermore, we process your identification, contact and subscription data for the purpose of sending you offers by e-mail on the basis of our legitimate interest; our legitimate interest here is the promotion of our products and services. We use personal data for this purpose for a period of 36 months from the last order.
In the event that you visit the Company’s website, we process data about your behaviour on the website on the basis of our legitimate interest in order to obtain information on the basis of which we can improve the website for you in the future; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services, to create statistics and reports, in particular to track traffic to our website, its individual pages and to measure the effectiveness of advertising; our legitimate interest here is to measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising expenditure.
We obtain data about your behaviour on the website mainly but not exclusively from cookies and we use personal data for these purposes for a period of 13 months.
The data we process may be as follows and depends on the nature of our relationship:
What personal data we process:
- Identification data, which means in particular your name, your surname, your registration number and VAT number, and your function in the organisation if you represent a legal entity.
- contact data, which means personal data that enables us to contact you, in particular your email address, telephone number, address
- details of the products and services you or your company have ordered from us, bank account numbers and, where applicable, details of any complaints made;
- data about your behaviour on the website, data about the device from which you view our website, such as the IP address and the location derived from it, the identification of the device, its technical parameters such as the operating system and its version, the screen resolution, the browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies to identify the device
- data relating to visits to our premises or contact with employees, in particular telephone calls, messages sent via email or other technologies, including identifiers such as IP address
If you do not turn off the use of third-party cookies and the transfer of your data to advertising and social networks in your browser and remain on our website, we consider this to be an indication of your consent to the use of these cookies and the transfer of your data to advertising and social networks. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling this function in your browser.
Who our processors are and to whom we may pass your data
The Company does not transfer, sell or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties unless required to do so by law or by a contract between you and the Company.
CNC may use partners for its activities, to whom it transfers, provided that all required technical and organizational measures are met, certain personal data that it legitimately processes itself. All processors are carefully selected and comply with all requirements, in particular under Article 28 of the General Regulation. Our processors are mainly but not exclusively external accountants, marketing agencies, cloud service providers or service companies.
Transfer of personal data outside the EEA
There is no transfer of your personal data outside the EEA by the Company.
Retention period of personal data
We retain your personal data for a period of time that is appropriate to the nature of the processing, the purpose of the processing and its legal title. Therefore, the retention period may be derived, for example, from the duration of your contract with the Company, legal obligations, or legitimate interests, or the period necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of our legal claims. However, in any case, we respect the principle of storage limitation and only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose in question.
Your rights related to the processing of personal data
We respect your rights as a data subject and are committed to enabling you to exercise them.
- Right of access – you have the right to be informed about what data we process about you. This is based on the relationship we have with each other, please see the introductory section of this Privacy Notice for more information, if you are unsure or require a copy of your personal data please contact us via the web form or email.
- Right to rectification – if you notice that the information we process is incomplete or inaccurate, please write to us and we will correct it.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to have your personal data erased by the company in certain specific cases and in particular the following situations may apply:
- You have withdrawn your consent to processing
- We no longer need your data for the purpose for which it was collected
- In the case of an objection to processing based on a legitimate interest and the Company also finds your interests to be overridden in a balancing test
If at least one of the above reasons is applicable and the personal data is not necessary for other processing, we will be happy to comply with your request if you contact us.
- Right and restriction of processing – provided the conditions are met, you have the right not to have us process your data for a limited period of time, in particular this may be the case where there is no clear legal title; the data is inaccurate; we do not need the data for the processing but you require it for the defence, exercise or determination of your legal claims; or where you object to the processing and this has not yet been dealt with.
- Right to portability – under the conditions set out in the General Regulation (in particular the legal title of the processing) you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Right to object to processing – you have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest and we will do so unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for not continuing such processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the exercise of the above rights does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. In particular, you can exercise this right if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or in breach of generally binding legal provisions. You can file a complaint against our processing of personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
In all cases related to the processing of your personal data, whether it is an inquiry, exercising a right, filing a complaint or any other matter, you can contact us via the web form or via email at the contacts listed above.
We will process your request without undue delay and within 30 days of receipt. In justified cases, we are entitled to extend this period by 60 days, in which case we will of course inform you in advance of the extension and the reasons for it.
Automated processing of personal data, including profiling
CNC does not engage in profiling or automated processing or decision-making pursuant to Article 4(4) of the General Regulation.